I must love you
Your soul is gone, your body is eaten by worms
Your heart is home, your life has run away
I look up, hoping for a place above, called heaven
A miracle happend that day,
we could feel your spirit flying up and up
While I know you look down to us,
live your new life,
be happy and don't you dare to cry!
Grandfather, this is my last goodbye
Your heart is home, your life has run away
I look up, hoping for a place above, called heaven
A miracle happend that day,
we could feel your spirit flying up and up
While I know you look down to us,
live your new life,
be happy and don't you dare to cry!
Grandfather, this is my last goodbye
- 11:27 7 July 2009
- Edited on: 11 Februari 2010, 22:45
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One, two, three
One broken heart in a lost soul
Two burning bloodveins in her body
Two burning soldiers in her head
Three first cuts
Three last cuts
Three last words
- 11:28 7 July 2009One broken heart in a lost soul
Two burning bloodveins in her body
Two burning soldiers in her head
Three first cuts
Three last cuts
Three last words
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearts.
To protect hidden treasures
Keep me away
For you and others
Stay now awake
And we shall live brothers
To protect hidden treasures
Keep me away
For you and others
Stay now awake
And we shall live brothers
- 16:26 10 July 2010
- Edited on: 11 Februari 2010, 22:45 (Added word: ''shall'')
--
Note: I'm not good or anything like that, I just like to write my thoughts down.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten