I drank 1 cup of black cofffee and 2 cups of mocca today. Thats so yummy and I it made me less hungry. Yay, so it seems I didnt have free time today.. Oh, tomorrow we are free at 12.30 or something like that. So then I can leave home at 14.30 and go to the gym for 3-4 hours and then study for my test. Being thin is everything. I have gained that shitty bingestuff, so it will probably go away tomorrow. I hope so.
I will post pictures and drawings, once my new scanner has arrived. And my back hurt today like shit! I was kinda dying, even though its not that time of the month, lol. And even if it was it would be strange, because my back never aches, even not at that time of the month. And it hurts so bad, far more worse then hunger! I like hunger. Hunger makes me feel pretty, I saw this bony girl walking today, I felt jalous, my legs are atleast 10 times bigger. I wish I was her.
After school, I went shopping with some friends, I saw this picture of a girl with beautiful, perfect, slim legs and talked about that pretty skirt she was wearing. So my friends said the photo was photoshopped, but I did not believe it. Because my bestfriends are so thin, are perfect, they are almost BONES. But they eat, they eat shitty food, junk food and do not gain a pound! I wish I could be them, so pretty, so skinny..
Love,
moi.
/Skinny is sexy, sweet anorexia. Big isnt beautiful./

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten