donderdag 11 februari 2010

Guitars.

Mia can be a bitch, I love her sister, Ana.. She's with me the whole day, until I see that pie.. Which I ate and ate and ate, then Mia came and made me puke it out.
Mia, I love you.


I'll try not to binge anymore.. By this:
* Eating 6 times a day;
* Decreae calorie intake to 600 cals a day;
* 100 crunches a day;
* 2 hours to the gym every week..

The movie ''Secret between friends'' is about 2 girls who get anorexia with bulimic tendencies. One girl gets recovery, the other dies at the end. Oh, just watch the movie, I'm not a good writer. But I'd wish I knew someone with an ED, so we could just relate and do stuff together. I would never want someone to have an ED, even not my enemy, but I would've liked a friend who understood me. I still want a friend who understands me.
-BTW I STUFFED MYSELF TODAY TWICE! AND PUKED IT BOTH OUT><>

I like a guy, I really like him..
But I don't know if he's using me, theres a big age difference. And even if he's using me, I need love or even someone's precence right now.. ''I think about you everyday, my heart jumps at the thought, I blush and get sheepish red, when I talk to you I don't know what i'm saying. My hearts starts pounding & it's racing.. I try to control my cheeks, but all they do is turn red. I try not to look at you, but I always peek. And if it would be the last time I looked you in the eyes I would kiss you goodbye forever and never. '' I think i'll search on the internet on how to write poetry.. And i'll post some old poems, writings,.


<3



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten